The Prosperity Loan Scheme is offered with the collaboration of Central Bank of Sri Lanka for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SME).
Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) which total assets value is below LKR 40 Million excluding land and building and that employed 5 to 100 persons. Under this loan scheme, Seylan Bank will give priority for the following specific projects which create value additions to the national economy.
- Development of novel projects
- Employment opportunities creation
- Projects which contribute to the national economy
- Projects which enhances the value of products
- Export oriented projects
- Projects based out of the western province
- Environmentally friendly projects
- Small scale hotels related to tourism
- Food processing out of agriculture products
- Projects which uses new technology
- Permanent resident living in Sri Lanka
- Projects that has sound cash flow and a good repayment capacity
Maximum Loan Quantum
- LKR 25 Million for special projects which create higher value additions to the national economy
- 5 years with an optional grace period of 06 months.
|Rate p.a %
|Concessionary interest rate decided by Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Suitable security acceptable to the bank