Make your business smarter, by transforming your Smartphone into Mobile credit card terminal, changing the way a business can support any Credit & Debit card payments. Irrespective of the size of your business, Seylan Bank M-Pay will help you to accept payments, securely anywhere, anytime, especially if you are away from your usual venue.
- No monthly revenue commitment
- No need of security deposits or collaterals
- Device connectivity via Bluetooth technology
- Reduce the risk of carrying cash.
- Support card processing from mobile environment
- Works with iOS and Android mobile platform.
- Acquire more customers with Credit and Debit card payments, anywhere, anytime.
- Daily Auto settlement for Seylan Accountholders.
Price of the device (refundable within first year)
|Device||Price - LKR|
|PIN Pad Device||9,500.00|
Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) –
- 3.50% if the monthly turnover < Rs.500,000/-
- 2.75% if the monthly turnover > Rs.500,000/-
How do you become a Seylan M-PAY merchant?
- Call us on 0112 008 888 / 0117 776 777
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Visit www.payable.lk
- Contact any Seylan Bank Branch
- Visit No.193, Hill Street, Dehiwela.
How does it work?
STEP 1 – ENTER AMOUNT
STEP 2 – INSERT OR SWIPE CARD
STEP 3 – GET A SIGNATURE
How secure is it?
- Security practices accepted by the industry are applied with the system, authentications when accessing your M-Pay system and transactions.
- No card or payment information is stored on your mobile device as its being encrypted at the time of swipe and stored immediately in a secure hosted environment at Seylan Bank
- Fast and reliable Bluetooth card reader
- Provide customers with instant e-receipts via email / sms alerts.
What are the procedures in M-Pay?
Do not forget:
- It’s important for you to read the “Terms and Conditions” for M-Pay before registering yourself.
- Ensure all the information provided by you is accurate.
- Update your phone number with the bank to experience better service.
- "Log Out" Whenever you are not accessing your accounts you areadvised not to divulge the password to anyone.
Applications & Agreements
- POS Section 1
- POS Section 2
- POS Merchant Agreement