Seylan Visa Signature Credit Card Step into a world of offers, privileges and experiences at ease with your Seylan Visa Signature Credit Card
- 100% OFF ON THE FIRST YEAR ANNUAL FEE AND 50% OFF ON THE JOINING FEE
Enjoy amazing offers & benefits with 50% off on the joining fee and the first year annual fee waived off.
- LOUNGEKEY PROGRAM
Enjoy Lounge key access to over 1100 lounges worldwide. Cardholder’s first lounge visit for the year will be complimentary.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
30 Days free Travel Insurance when you purchase the return air ticket through your Seylan Visa Signature Credit Card.
- DIGITAL CONCIERGE APP
Receive an array of privileges at the best restaurants around the world, when booked via the Visa Concierge App.
- WORLDWIDE CONCIERGE
Receive assistance in travel, entertainment & experiences, special services, and gift purchases through the toll-free contact number.
- TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
Enjoy a range of hotel offers and travel car hire offers across the globe from selected merchants.
- AIRPORT EXPERIENCE
- 800+ OFFERS WORLDWIDE
Enjoy the finest deals with over 800+ merchants worldwide. Be it clothing, dining, electronics, accessories, education, health, online or holiday offers, Seylan Bank has got you covered.
Dining-Complimentary main course at selected restaurant locations worldwide.
- CASHBACK LOYALTY POINTS ON PURCHASE TRANSACTIONS
Cash back loyalty points will be earned for every purchase performed using your credit card.
- INSTALMENT PLAN FACILITIES
Manage your credit card payments with convenience using installment plan facilities.
- CASH ADVANCE
Obtain cash withdrawals up to 50% of your available credit limit.
- SMS ALERTS
Free SMS alerts on your Credit Card transactions to the registered mobile number.
- SEYLAN E-STATEMENTS
Seylan e-statements are provided with password protection. You will receive a consolidated e-statement.
- EXPRESS CASH LOAN
Obtain an express cash loan up to 75% of the credit limit and settle in equal monthly installments up to 60 months.
- Enjoy wide range of card Deals & Promotions.
- Age Between 18 – 65
- Salaried – Net Income > LKR 300,000.00 per month
- Self-employed – Average credit turn over > LKR 2.5Mn per month
Overseas spend thresholds
|Spend Type||Weekly Limit*(LKR)|
* Above limits are subject to country risk evaluation, hence certain countries may have lower spend limits.
Credit Limit, Interest Rate & Fees
|Description||Amount(LKR)/ Details/ Rates|
|Credit Limit||LKR 1,000,000.00 and above|
|Cash Advance Limit||50% of the Credit Limit|
|Interest Rate %p.a.||36.00% p.a.- w.e.f. 01 August 2022|
|Annual Fee*||LKR 6,000.00|
|Joining Fee*||LKR 2,750.00|
|Supplementary Card Fee||LKR 3,000.00|
|Interest Free days on Purchases (maximum)||
51 Days (Interest free days are applicable only when full settlement is made monthly and is not applicable for cash advances).
|Late Payment Fee||LKR 1,500.00|
|Over Limit Fee||LKR 1,250.00|
|Cash Advance Fee||LKR 700.00 or 4.00% whichever is higher|
|Pin Re-Issue Fee||FREE|
|Handling Fee - Paper Statement||FREE|
|Statement Copy Fee||FREE|
|Confirmation Letter issuing fee||FREE|
|Voucher Copy Retrieval Fee||FREE|
|Cheque Return - Refer to Drawer||FREE|
|Cheque Return - Other Reasons||FREE|
|Lost Card Replacement Fee||FREE|
|Overseas Courier Fee||LKR 4,000.00|
|Limit Enhancement Fee||FREE|
|Travel Insurance Fee (per Policy) - up to 30 days||FREE|
|SMS Alert Fee ( Per Annum)||FREE|
|Processing Fees for Branch Counter Cash Withdrawals||FREE|
|Cash Payment through Cargills Food City Outlets||Handling fee of 0.75% flat|
All overseas transactions will be converted using VISA International exchange rates. In order to mitigate local exchange rate movements, an additional amount (minimum of 6.00%**) will be included to the rate at the time of billing.
** Rates are subjected to market rate fluctuations.
In order to mitigate the risk of exchange rate variances, all Card transactions done at overseas merchants/service providers and websites registered outside of Sri Lanka but billed in Sri Lankan Rupees (LKR) in the form of Dynamic Currency Conversion or Multi-Currency Transactions will attract a Processing Fee of minimum 3.5%** on the LKR transaction value.
** Rates are subjected to market rate fluctuations.
|Cancellation Letter Issuance Fee||LKR 2,000.00|
|Easy Payment Plan Early Settlement Fee||4% from the remaining balance.|
|Urgent Application Processing Fee||LKR 1,500.00|
** First Year Annual Fee will be waived off as an introductory offer.
***Joining Fee is 50% waived off as a promotional offer.
How to get started
- Call our dedicated Premier Hotline +94112008877
- Submit a Call back request.
- Visit Any Seylan Branch Island wide.
Against a Fixed Deposit as Security, with 90% of you deposit value as your Credit Card Limit.
Modes of Credit Card Payment
|Modes of Payment||Payment Cut-Off Time||Payment Updating TIme|
|Payments through Seylan Internet Banking or Seylan Mobile Banking Application.||3.00 PM||Real Time|
|CEFTs transfers from a current or saving account through CEFTs enabled banks’ Internet Banking or Mobile Banking Application.|
|Cash deposits at any Seylan Cash Deposit Machine.|
|Cash Payments at Cargill’s Food City Outlets (Subject to a handling fee of 0.75% flat).|
|Cash Deposit at any Seylan Bank Branch counter.||Branch Closing Time|
|Cheque Deposits at any Seylan Bank Branch.||1.00 PM||Same day if it is a Seylan Bank cheque or else upon realization.|
|Automatic transfer instruction from Seylan Savings or Current Account (Direct Debit/Standing Instruction)||N/A||Same Day ( when the Direct Debit / Standing Instruction is effected)|
- No Interest will be levied (except on cash advances) if full payment is made on or before the due date. You will enjoy up to 51 days free of interest (depending on the transaction date), provided the previous months total outstanding is paid by due date in full.
- If full payment is not settled on or before the due date, interest will be calculated from respective transaction dates up to the billing date on reducing balance basis
- Interest/finance charges will be charged if full payment is made after the due date
- Interest will not be charged for purchases billed in current month but will be charged on the following month (from the transaction date) if not settled in full by the due date
- Interest to a particular transaction will be charged from the transaction date on the following month and there onward from the billing date, if rolled over.
- Payments are first applied to charges and then to purchase and cash advances on first in first out basis
- Cash advances will accrue interest from the date of transaction until it is paid in full.
- Sample Interest calculation
Loss of cards should be reported immediately to Seylan Card Centre on 24 hour dedicated Premier hotline +94 112008877 and follow up with a letter. The cardholder will not be liable for any transactions performed subsequent to informing the loss of the card to the bank.
It will take a minimum of 7 working days and maximum of 10 working days once the relevant documents are handed to the Branch/ Sales officer/Card Centre.
Minimum Payment = 5% of outstanding purchases and cash advances + 100% of interest, fees and the overdue amount (if any)
If the customer fails to pay the minimum payment on or before the due date the late payment fee will be charged.
If the customer exceeds the approved credit limit at any at any given date of the particular billing cycle, an over limit fee will be charged.
- Enjoy access to over 1000 Lounges worldwide
- Offer - Cardholder’s first lounge visit will be complimentary. Thereafter Cardholder will be charged USD32/- each visit.
- Easy access with where no additional card needs to be carried
- Digitally enhanced: dedicated app provides access to the digital card, airport lounges and offers
- 800+ Offers worldwide
Download the app and web provide smooth, seamless access
Website : www.loungekey.com/associateplus
- Follow steps & obtain Information on Lounges and offers
- Registration > Create your account > Enter your details > Confirmation > Log in
Digital Concierge Exclusives
- Enjoy an array of privileges at the best restaurants around the world with savings up to USD140 when booked via Visa Digital Concierge App
- Digital Concierge offers exclusive Dining offers that are not available on any other channels.
- Digital Concierge is currently available in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
Book the restaurant via Digital Concierge or through Chope via
NFC (Near Field Communication)
Contactless payments let you pay without swiping or dipping your card. Payment cards enabled with this contactless payment has the contactless mark on the card face
Fast & Easy
|You don’t have to sign a receipt or enter a PIN, just tap to pay|
|Just as secure as any other chip card & the card remains in your hand throughout the entire transaction|
|Designed to make tap-and-go payments, but you can request for a receipt if one is required.|
|1 Step||2 Step||3 Step||4 Step|
|Look for the Visa logo and contactless symbol at the point of sale||The cashier enters your purchase amount into the terminal. This amount is displayed on the contactless reader||Tap your card or device over the contactless symbol, hold your card over the reader at close range (within 4cm from where the contactless symbol appears)||When the transaction is successful ,the screen will indicate ‘’approved’’ and the terminal may produce a beep sound or lights may flash green.|
- Keep track of the purchases using the monthly statement received from Seylan bank.
- PIN will be required for contactless transactions over Rs. 5,000, Thus the ATM PIN can be used
- Transactions over Rs. 5000, can be performed without the PIN, by dipping the card
- Free travel protection up to up to USD 100,000 when you use your Seylan Visa Signature Credit Card to purchase return air ticket from Sri Lanka.(Colombo)
- 30 Days Free Travel Insurance when you purchase the return Air ticket your Seylan Visa Signature Credit Card (Additional days in excess of the First 30 days will subject to an additional premium charge)
- Age between 60 - 75 Years(Maximum) – Subject to a satisfactory Medical report to Confirmation cover
- All Seylan Visa Signature Credit Cardholders and their immediate family members – spouse and unmarried children (dependents) below the age of 23 years and supplementary cardholders will be eligible for the travel insurance
- For more information and conditions click
Visa Worldwide Concierge
- Enjoy Visa Worldwide concierge supported by 4 centers located in Sydney, Shanghai, Atlanta and London with over 100 Concierge experts
- Enjoy exclusive services
- Flight & Transport Destination based flights, airport transfers and car hire Buying & selling, imports, vehicle hire, unclamping, service and maintenance
- Reservations at the top restaurants in over 60 cities with complimentary benefits
- Special gift purchases, personal shoppers, flowers, wedding lists, repairs
- Destination based travel experiences, including luxury Tuscany driving experience, private island retreats. African Safari’s and more.
- Access to sold out and exclusive concerts, film premieres, sporting events
- Tickets and hospitality packages at the world’s best shows
- Personal trainers, spas, wellness, sports clubs, makeovers
- Corporate events, parties, restaurant bookings, culture, clubs
- Corporate golf days, tee-times, gifts, retail, special offers, golf getaways, play with the pros and the Golf Club
For more information visit www.mycardbenefitsap.visa.com/
Terms and Conditions
- No refund of Annual Fees will be made if the card is terminated or not accepted.
- No Financial Charges will be levied (except on Cash Advance) if full settlement is made monthly on or before due date.
- Additional expenses, such as legal fees, credit transfers, cheque issuance and overseas charges (e.g. courier, fax, postage etc.) will be levied where incurred.
- Secure Card (against Fixed Deposits) will be issued “First Year Free” and will attract “Lower” Interest rate.
- LKR 25.00 will be charged for every LKR 1,000 spent on foreign transactions (Government Stamp Duty).
- The Bank reserves the right to change the above rates at any time with prior notice.
Loss of card should be immediately reported to our 24/7 Seylan Customer Care Centre via hotline +94112008888 and should be follow up with a letter handed over to the nearest branch or via Internet Banking - User Message. Once reported, the customer will not be liable for any transactions performed subsequent to informing the loss of the card to the bank.
It will take a minimum of 5 working days and maximum of 7 working days once the relevant documents are handed to the branch / sales officer.
Minimum Payment = 3.00% of total outstanding (purchases and cash advance) + 100% of Interest + fees and the overdue amount (if any).
If the customer fails to pay the Minimum Payment by 3.00 PM on the due date.
Example : Late Payment Fees
|Statement Date : 31st January 2022|
|Payment Due Date : 21st Feb 2022 Minimum Payment LKR 393.04|
|Payment Data : 21st Feb 2022 after 3.00 PM|
|Late Payment Fees* : LKR 1,500.00|
*Late Payment Fee will be reflected on 28th February 2022 Billing Statement.
If the customer exceeds the approved Credit Limit at any given date of the particular billing cycle, an over-limit fee will be charged.
Dynamic Currency Conversion
Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) is the conversion of the purchase price of goods or services from the currency in which the purchase price is displayed to the cardholder's billing currency. That currency then becomes the transaction currency, regardless of the merchant's local currency.
DCC is not a Visa / Master service, but merchants and ATMs offer it through their acquiring bank. At checkout, the merchant or ATM may convert the advertised price to the currency agreed by the cardholder, and usually assesses a conversion-related markup (over a wholesale exchange rate or government-mandated rate). The cardholder must be offered a choice to accept or decline the DCC and must actively choose the DCC option prior to the merchant or ATM processing the transaction. The merchant or ATM must accept the cardholder's choice; if the cardholder refuses DCC, the merchant or ATM must process the transaction in their local currency
Multi-Currency Transactions – LKR
Transactions performed locally in LKR at merchant outlets / web sites but the Acquiring Bank of the Merchant is not a Locally registered Bank. Hence the Bank to Bank settlement is in Foreign Currency.