Providing total solutions for the borrowing needs of customers by considering the total income rather than limiting income to salaries.
Find out how your family can enjoy the same benefits that you do.
Income Saver has three main tiers based on the Total monthly income / salary routed through the bank.
- Category A: - Total Income/ Salary + Other Fixed Income – LKR 300,000.00 and above
- Category B: - Total Income/ Salary + Other Fixed Income – LKR 150,000.00 to LKR 299,999.00
- Category C: - Total Income/ Salary + Other Fixed Income – LKR 50,000.00 to LKR 149,999.00
The Seylan Income Saver account holders are entitled for the following benefits applicable to their income category as indicated below.
|Description/Features||Category - A||Category - B||Category - C|
|Personalized service from a Relationship Officer for A,B income earners||Yes||Yes||No|
|1%p.a. additional interest rate if account balance exceeds LKR 50,000.00||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Personal Loan upto 12 times your total Income*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|SMS alerts on transactions via Debit /Credit cards||Free
For 1st year
For 1st year
For 1st year
|Free Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking for the 1st Year||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Visa Multi Currency Travel card with travel insurance*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Seylan Mega Rewards*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Safety Lockers - based in availability at branches – 50% of the fee will be waived off for the 1st Year. *||Yes||No||No|
*Terms and Conditions:
- Loan amount (Personal Loan, Housing Loan, Credit Card) is determined subject to credit appraisal and credit policy of the Bank, this include clear CRIB, credit evaluation and income routed to the bank for more than 3 months.
- Additional time will be taken for processing any loan with any deviation from the eligibility criteria.
- The Travel Insurance on Seylan Visa Multi Currency Travel card is “Active” only if the customer inform the card center or the card holding branch with the remaining balance in the Travel card account of more than USD 300/- or equivalent.
- The offer for Safety lockers is based on the availability at branches and a deposit will be kept as Security.
- The minimum criteria to be eligible for “Seylan Mega Raward” benefits; a minimum credit balance of LKR 20,000/- is required to be maintained in the “Income Saver Account” for a continuous period of 12 Calendar Months.
- All loans will be approved subject to credit evaluation and income routed for 3 months to the account.
- Quarterly review will be carried out centrally to identify accounts that do not comply to the conditions of routing agreed income and re-classified accordingly.
- The bank reserves the right to alter or cancel the benefits scheme/ category without prior notice.
- Sri Lankan citizens aged 18 Years and above
Documents Required for the Income Saver Account:
- National Identity Card
- If the address differs from the given document, a billing proofs not less than 3 months should be submitted.
Note: Any other documents pertaining to the matter will be requested by the bank, to ensure better customer service in the future.
|Statement or Passbook Account for all categories (A,B,C)||LKR 2,000.00|
|cash deposits during extended/weekend banking hours||up to LKR 3 M per account, per day - free of charge Above LKR 3 M per account, per - 0.0375% (Min LKR 500) (Amount in excess of LKR 3 M)|
|Online Banking Services|
|ATM Card Issuance Fee -||Gold / Platinum – LKR 500/-|
|ATM Card Annual Fee||LKR 300.00|
|Internet Banking||Free of Charge|
|Savings account closure charges||LKR 500.00|